While the winter season in Georgia is brief, the temperatures are known to drop into the 40s with the record low being in the negative numbers. This kind of bitter cold makes it necessary to have a properly working heating system. The experts at Winkler Air Conditioning Services have the knowledge and the training to manage all of your heating needs. In fact, for more than 40 years our team has been dedicated to providing exceptional heating support to the business and home owners of Cleveland.
At Winkler Air Conditioning Services we understand how important it is to have options. That is why our technicians maintain knowledge on the specifications and procedures for a wide variety of heating systems. Depending on your needs and priorities, you have many options when it comes to the equipment you use for heating your home or business.
Whether you have a boiler, heat pump, or furnace the team at Winkler Air Conditioning Services can provide installation, repair, and maintenance for them all!
Heating Installation Services
Approximately 45% of your monthly power bill can be attributed to your heating source. With that much of an impact on your monthly budget, it is important that the heating system that you have in place best suits your needs and priorities. Before deciding on a new heating system, there are four things to consider:
- Fuel – In Georgia, the most readily available fuel source for your heating equipment is natural gas. The fact that it is easy to come by also makes natural gas the most cost-effective option.
- Climate – This is a big consideration as it will determine how comprehensive your heating system needs to be. The winter climate in Georgia has been known to be extreme, but for the most part is fairly mild.
- Efficiency – While the initial investment of a high-efficient heating system is greater, the long-term savings and benefits are often well worth it.
- Size – As with anything you want to make sure your heating system is the appropriate size for your needs. Having a system that is too small will cause overuse and additional maintenance costs, while a system that is too big will cause wasted resources.
The team at Winkler Air Conditioning Services has the skill and the experience to help you weigh each of these considerations and decide on which heating system is best for you. Then, we can expertly install your chosen system, providing you with superior service and support through the whole process.
Heating Repair Services
The worst time to discover that you need heating system repair is during the cold weather months. When the temperature starts to drop it is important that you can trust that your heating system will turn on and work properly. Although there are probably hundreds of reasons that your heating system might fail, there are some that are more common than others:
- Clogged Filters – if the filters on your heating system are clogged with dirt or debris, the air flow will be blocked and can cause your system to burnout
- Improper Maintenance – not having regularly schedule maintenance checks on your heating system can lead to poor performance and eventual breakdown
- Air Flow Trouble – when belts, motors, and bearings accumulate corrosion they begin to fail and eventually lead to a breakdown of the entire system
Regardless of the reason for your heating repairs the team at Winkler Air Conditioning Services has the training and the skills to help. For more than 40 years we have helped the home and business owners in the Cleveland area with all of their heating needs.
Heating Maintenance Services
Not keeping a proper maintenance schedule on your heating system is the best way to ensure a breakdown. Your heating unit is an intricate system of moving parts that all have to work together to keep your home or office at a comfortable temperature during the cold weather. If any one of these parts becomes corroded or full of debris, or just isn’t working to optimal performance, it can quickly escalate to a breakdown of your system and costly repairs. The team at Winkler Air Conditioning Services has the knowledge and the training to provide thorough and professional maintenance services to all brands and models of heating systems.